Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2018 Legislative Day
• Final registration deadline is Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018.
• Click on the Register Now button at right.
• On the following page, skip past the "Are you a member?" button. You do not need to login to this website to register for Legislative Day.
• Select Full Registration if you plan to attend the entire event.
• Select Ala Carte Registration if you plan to attend a portion of the event.
• Call WNPA at 360-344-2938 for registration help.
10:00 – 10:45 a.m. General Meeting Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
Report by Rowland Thompson
11:00 – 12:30 p.m. Legislative Leadership Speakers Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
12:30 – 1 p.m. LUNCH
1:00 – 2:30 p.m. State Elected Officials Speakers Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
2:45 – 3:30 p.m. State Government Speakers Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Reception Hosted by Temple of Justice
Chief Justice Mary Fairhurst Reception Room
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Dinner Hosted by Governor and Mrs. Inslee Governor's Mansion
(Please Bring Photo ID)
Photo ID required for entry to the Governor's Mansion.
Registration cancellations will be accepted until February 1, 2018 at 5:00 PM
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Full registration -- Briefings, Lunch, Supreme Court Reception & Dinner at the Governor's Mansion
Partial Registration -- Supreme Court Reception & Dinner at the Governor's Mansion
Partial Registration -- Briefings, Lunch and Supreme Court Reception Only
Partial Registration -- Briefings & Lunch Only
Partial Registration -- Supreme Court Reception Only